Adorn your look with classic elegance with this stunning 18K white gold vintage ring, featuring a beautiful square central emerald and 0.14ctw of luminous surrounding diamonds. Impeccably crafted with a timeless design, this exquisite piece is sure to bring classic sophistication and exclusivity to any outfit.
Second Hand Designs
- Ring Top Dimensions: Approximately 9mm x 9mm
- Ring Size: 5.25
- *Gold & Platinum Rings can be sized 2x up or down at no additional charge upon request. Additional fees may apply for additional sizing.*
- Shank Width: Approximately 2.4mm
- Gold Karat: 18K White Gold
- Colored Stones x Count: Emerald x 3
- Diamond Cut x Count: Single Cut/Old English Cut x 12
- Diamond Carat Total Weight: 0.14ctw.
- Diamond Color Grade: H-I.
- Diamond Clarity Grade: SI2-SI3.
- All of our Second Hand Designs jewelry has been professionally refinished and inspected by our jewelers, making every piece as nice if not better than it was new!
- All stones were checked or graded by a GIA graduate gemologist.
- All colored stones are assumed to be enhanced.
- Merchandise altered in any way is non returnable.
- Free shipping for retail orders over $200.
- Actual item pictured and available. Ships within 1 business day, delivered in 1-2 business days.
- *Only 1 in Stock - Second Hand Designs*